Jeff Szymanski, PhD
- Lecturer on Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Jeff Szymanski, PhD, is a clinical psychologist who has served as the executive director of the International OCD Foundation for the past decade. Previously, he was the director of psychological services at the OCD Institute at McLean Hospital.
As a lecturer on psychology in the Department of Psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School, Dr. Szymanski supervises pre-doctoral psychology interns through McLean Hospital. He has also conducted multiple international trainings in China, Japan, Ireland, and Ecuador and more.
Education & Training
- 1991 BS in Psychology, Northern Michigan University
- 1993 MA in Clinical Psychology, Northern Illinois University
- 1997 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Northern Illinois University
- 1995-1996 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital
- 1996-1997 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, May Institute
- 1998 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts