McLean Hospital Title:
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, OCD Institute
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jennie M. Kuckertz, PhD, is a post-doctoral fellow at the OCD Institute and is a current recipient of the Corneel Young Investigator Award at McLean Hospital. Her research interests are in mechanisms of treatment for OCD and anxiety disorders, including traditional interventions such as exposure and response prevention therapy as well as novel cognitive bias modification programs. Dr. Kuckertz’s research uses advanced statistical methodology that appropriately leverages the full richness of longitudinal mechanistic data to examine impact on clinical outcomes. Her clinical expertise is in treating OCD and anxiety disorders in children, adolescents, and adults.
Dr. Kuckertz received her PhD from the San Diego State University/UC San Diego Joint Doctoral Program under the mentorship of Dr. Nader Amir. Her doctoral research on behavioral and neurobiological mechanisms of treatment response for children with OCD was funded by the NIMH.
Education & Training:
- 2010 BA in Psychology/Sociology, University of San Diego
- 2014 MS in Clinical Psychology, San Diego State University
- 2019 PhD in Clinical Psychology, San Diego Joint Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, San Diego State University/University of California,
- 2018-2019 Clinical Psychology Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2019-2020 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
Belmont campus - East House, Room 316