McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Medical Director, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute
- Assistant Medical Director, Clinical Evaluation Center
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Jennifer Barnes Villa, MD, completed her residency training at Brown University where she obtained specialty training in the area of obsessive compulsive disorder. Prior to joining the McLean community, she was engaged in the treatment of mental illness in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
Dr. Villa is currently the assistant medical director of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute and the Clinical Evaluation Center at McLean Hospital. Additionally, she is involved with educational aspects of psychiatric training and enjoys supervising medical students and residents.
Education & Training:
- 2007 BS, University of Texas at Arlington
- 2011 MD, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- 2011-2015 Residency in Psychiatry, Brown University
- 2015 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - North Belknap, Room 140