Jennifer White, PhD
Director, Child and Adolescent Testing Service
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Jennifer White, PhD, is a clinical neuropsychologist who has worked for over 20 years in the field of neuropsychological and psychological assessment. Since 2002, she has been director of McLean’s Child and Adolescent Testing Service which specializes in providing comprehensive evaluations of children and adolescents to aid in educational and treatment planning. Supporting parents is a key component of the process.
Dr. White also provides training for the pediatric neuropsychology post-doctoral program associated with the clinic. Her research background is in ADHD and learning disabilities.
Education & Training
- 1982 BA, Harvard University
- 1986 EdM, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- 1993 PhD, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- 1992-1993 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital
- 1993-1995 Clinical Neuropsychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital