McLean Hospital Title:
- Staff Psychologist, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jessica A. Dreifuss, PhD, is a clinical psychologist with extensive training and experience in using scientifically proven therapeutic approaches to treat individuals and couples with a variety of psychological, behavioral, and relationship problems.
Dr. Dreifuss has particular expertise in treating mood, anxiety, and substance use disorders as well as relationship distress in couples. She is a clinical team manager in the Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital and is involved in training and supervising clinical staff and early-career psychologists.
Education & Training:
- 2002 BS in Psychology, BA in Biological Anthropology and Anatomy, Duke University
- 2008 MS in Clinical Psychology, University of Georgia
- 2010 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Georgia
- 2008-2009 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Medical University of South Carolina/Charleston Veterans Affairs Medical Center Psychology Internship Consortium Program
- 2010-2012 Research and Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Center of Excellence in Alcohol, Drugs, and Addiction, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2015 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Recreation Building, Room 136