McLean Hospital Title:
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Jessica Goldstein, PhD, works primarily with adolescents and young adults and their families struggling with emotion dysregulation and anxiety and the impact that has on safety and functioning.
At McLean, Dr. Goldstein works as a clinician at the Arlington School and as clinical coordinator for the Child and Adolescent Outpatient Services, overseeing clinical staff and the outpatient group program.
Education & Training:
- 1990 BA in Psychology, University of Wisconsin
- 1994 MA in Psychology, Boston University
- 1998 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 1996-1998 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program, McLean Hospital
- 1998 1999 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Child Outpatient Clinic, Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program, McLean Hospital
- 1999 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2008 Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Behavioral Tech
Belmont campus - Arlington School, Room 208