McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant in Psychology, Hill Center for Women
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jessica Lazar, PsyD, has trained in diverse interdisciplinary settings throughout her career in areas including substance misuse and recovery, integrated primary care, child and family therapy, and working with survivors of trauma. She has extensive group therapy experience and has provided group and individual therapy at varying levels of care spanning intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization, and acute residential treatment. She has a particular interest in stigma around seeking help for mental health, intersectionality, and how social justice informs lived experiences.
Dr. Lazar currently works at the Hill Center for Women, where she does case management and facilitates DBT skill-based groups as well as process groups.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BA, Pitzer College
- 2017 PsyD, The Wright Institute
- 2015-2016 APA Pre-Doctoral Internship, Allegheny General Hospital
- 2016-2017 Post-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2020 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont Campus – Hill Center, Room 207