Judith Halperin, PsyD
Staff Psychologist, Director of Training, Klarman Eating Disorders Center
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Judith Halperin, PsyD, moved to the Boston area for her post-doctoral fellowship at McLean in 1987 and has stayed on both as an attending psychologist and a staff psychologist in a variety of settings including the Adolescent Family Treatment Unit and the Appleton Outpatient Substance Abuse Clinic. She is currently a staff psychologist in the Klarman Eating Disorders Center.
Dr. Halperin has also worked at the Landmark School in Beverly and has expertise in working with people with psychotic disorders.
Education & Training
- 1979 BA in English, Yale College
- 1987 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Yeshiva University
- 1986-1987 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Elmcrest Psychiatric Institute
- 1987-1989 Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Adolescent Psychology, McLean Hospital
- 1989 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychology, Commonwealth of Massachusetts