McLean Hospital Title:
- Staff Psychiatrist, Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Inpatient Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Julieta Holman, MD, is a staff psychiatrist at McLean Hospital’s Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Inpatient Program. Previously, Dr. Holman was a part-time psychiatrist in McLean’s Adult Outpatient Services and the Gunderson Residence and was a part-time psychiatrist in private practice. She completed five years of training at the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute.
Dr. Holman has supervised residents in the MGH/McLean Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, served as resident-editor in the Harvard Review of Psychiatry, and served on a number of McLean Hospital education and research committees. Her areas of interest include women’s mental health, trauma and recovery, addiction, resilience, and spiritual dimensions of psychiatric care.
Education & Training:
- 1994 BA in Women’s Studies, Harvard University
- 2004 MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- 2004-2005 Internship in Medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2005-2008 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2007-2012 Fellowship in Psychoanalysis, Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute
- 2007 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Proctor House, Room 306