McLean Hospital Title:
- Program Director, McLean-Franciscan Child Community-Based Acute Treatment Program
Katherine May, LICSW, MBA, is the program director for the McLean-Franciscan Child Community-Based Acute Treatment Program at Franciscan Children’s in Brighton, Massachusetts. Ms. May is a clinical social worker with extensive experience working with children, adolescents, and families. She received her Masters in Social Work from Simmons University and her undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Vermont. She recently completed her Masters in Business Administration from Simmons University, graduating with honors as a member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
Ms. May began her career at Germaine Lawrence, a long-term residential setting for adolescent girls. She was the clinical director for Project Rebound, a residential treatment center for adolescent boys. While living in New Hampshire, Ms. May worked for West Central Behavioral Health, an affiliate of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, where she was a founding team leader and helped to establish an assertive community treatment team for adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
Education & Training:
- 2005 BA in Psychology, University of Vermont
- 2011 MSW, Simmons University
- 2019 MBA, Simmons University
- 2013 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Franciscan Hospital - 30 Warren Street, Brighton, MA