McLean Hospital Title:
- Staff Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Testing Service
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Kathryn Piscitelle, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist and clinical neuropsychologist who specializes in neuropsychological and psychological testing. As a staff psychologist at McLean Hospital’s Child and Adolescent Testing Service, as well as in clinical and educational neuropsychology services, she has extensive experience working with young children, adolescents, and families, as well as adults.
During a two-year post-doctoral fellowship in pediatric neuropsychology at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Dr. Piscitelle received intensive training in neuropsychological and psychological evaluation. She worked with a wide range of individuals from early childhood through young adulthood.
Education & Training:
- 2005 BA in Psychology, Wellesley College
- 2010 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- 2010-2012 Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Child and Adolescent Testing Service, McLean Hospital
- 2012 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Cambridge Outpatient - 799 Concord Avenue, Cambridge, MA