Kayla Huesman, MSN, MHA, RN-BC, CARN
Nurse Director, North Belknap Inpatient Program
Kayla Huesman, MSN, MHA, RN-BC, CARN, is the nurse director at McLean’s North Belknap Inpatient Program. In February 2021, she joined the staff as the nurse director of the Alcohol, Drugs, and Addiction Inpatient Program, after working for many years in psychiatric and addiction nursing and nursing professional development.
Ms. Huesman is a member of the International Nurses Society on Addictions (IntNSA) and the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA). From 2018 to 2020, she served as the Vermont state representative for the New England chapter of the APNA.
Education & Training
- 2011 BS in Nursing, Franklin Pierce University
- 2018 MS in Nursing, University of Phoenix
- 2018 MHA, University of Phoenix
- 2013 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2016 Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- 2016 Certified Addictions Registered Nurse, Addictions Nursing Certification Board