Kelly Scanlon, LICSW
- Clinical Team Manager, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
Kelly Scanlon, LICSW, is a clinical team manager at the Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital. Previously, she worked as a clinical social worker at McLean’s Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program and as a primary care clinician in the Massachusetts Department of Correction/Bridgewater State Hospital.
Ms. Scanlon was a recipient of a McLean Hospital Partners in Excellence Award in 2017. She is a fellow in the Clinical Scholars program, a national leadership program supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which invests in innovative health care professionals who are passionate about equitable health care access for all. For her scholar project, she is working with staff and inmates at the Middlesex Jail and House of Correction in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- 2010 BSW, Florida Atlantic University
- 2012 MSW, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
- 2010 BSW Internship, Domestic Violence Unit, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- 2011 MSW Internship, Thompson Elementary School
- 2011-2012 MSW Internship, Massachusetts Department of Correction/Bridgewater State Hospital
- 2017-2020 Clinical Scholars Fellowship, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- 2014 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts