McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Psychologist, Pathways Academy
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Krista DiVittore, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist at Pathways Academy and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. In her role at McLean Hospital, she works directly with children, adolescents, and young adults who have neurodevelopmental disorders, sensory processing issues, and co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
Dr. DiVittore teaches social/pragmatic skills as well as skills to tolerate and manage difficult emotions. She uses various skills-based modalities, including CBT, DBT, and ACT to help individuals master strategies that allow them to be more effective and fulfilled in their personal and interpersonal lives.
Ostovar R, DiVittore K. 5 things you need to know about social skills coaching: your guide to better communication skills in the modern world. Arlington, TX: Future Horizons, 2017.
Education & Training:
- 2010 BS in Psychology, Oregon State University
- 2012 MS in Clinical Psychology, Pacific University School of Professional Psychology
- 2015 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Pacific University School of Professional Psychology
- 2014-2015 Pre-Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, Florida State Hospital
- 2017 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - East House, Room 109