Kristen L. Batejan, PhD
Staff Psychologist, 3East Partial Hospital Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Kristen L. Batejan, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist at the 3East Partial Hospital Program and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Batejan is experienced in treating adolescents and young adults struggling with emotional dysregulation, self-harm, and suicidality. She specializes in the use of dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
Education & Training
- 2005 BA in Psychology, Johns Hopkins University
- 2010 MA in Clinical Psychology, Suffolk University
- 2015 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Suffolk University
- 2014-2015 Pre-Doctoral Internship, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- 2015-2016 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, 3East, McLean Hospital
- 2016 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts