Kristen L. Ross, PsyD
Staff Psychologist, 3East Girls Intensive and Step-Down Programs
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Kristen Ross, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist at the 3East Girls Intensive and Step-Down Programs and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She has completed doctoral-level training in a variety of settings, including community mental health, college counseling centers, and state hospitals. She has also completed research on the two-continua model of mental health as a predictor of suicidality among college students.
Dr. Ross has been providing dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) to adolescents for over six years. Passionate about therapeutic intervention during the tumultuous developmental stage of adolescence, she strives to build therapeutic relationships characterized by authenticity, playfulness, and gentle curiosity.
Education & Training
- 2009 BS in Psychology, St. Joseph’s University
- 2012 MS in Counseling Psychology, Northeastern University
- 2016 PsyD, William James College
- 2014-2015 Fellowship, Adolescent Continuing Care Units, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- 2015-2016 APA-Accredited Internship, Children’s Intervention Program, Riverbend Community Mental Health
- 2016-2017 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, 3East, McLean Hospital
- 2017 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts