McLean Hospital Title:
- Director, Department of Social Work
Kristin Beville, MSW, LICSW, MPH, is director of the McLean Hospital Department of Social Work. Her roles also include director of the Social Work Training and Education, and she is the hospital’s Civil Rights officer. Ms. Beville is a board member of the National Association of Social Workers Massachusetts Chapter (NASW-MA) Board of Directors. She has advanced training in clinical supervision, mentalization-based treatment, and family therapy.
Ms. Beville approaches her clinical and leadership responsibilities by utilizing the knowledge base of both social work and public health to raise awareness through advocacy, decreasing stigma and debunking myths about mental health, enhancing preventative services within the community, training and mentoring younger clinical social workers, and delivering scientifically proven treatments for individuals and families.
Education & Training:
- 2001 BA, Gettysburg College
- 2005 MSW, Boston University
- 2007 MPH, Boston University
- 2009 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Administration Building, Room 209