Laura A. DiCola, MD, MSPH
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Laura A. DiCola, MD, MSPH, is a staff psychiatrist at McLean OnTrack, a program for first episode psychosis, and the Clinical Evaluation Center.
Dr. DiCola completed her medical degree at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and her psychiatry residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program. Her clinical interests include mood and psychotic disorders.
Education & Training
- 2010 AB, Harvard University
- 2012 MSPH, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
- 2016 MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- 2016-2020 Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2020-2021 Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, Division of Law and Psychiatry, Yale University
- 2018 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2020 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology