McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical Team Manager, Appleton
Laura Strong, LICSW, currently works as a clinical team manager at Appleton, within the Center of Excellence in Psychotic Disorders at McLean Hospital. Prior to joining Appleton, Ms. Strong worked in several other departments, in both clinical and research roles, including the Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program, the Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Treatment Program, and the Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Research Center.
Ms. Strong was the recipient of a McLean Hospital Partners in Excellence Award for Extraordinary Leadership and Innovation in 2017. She also serves on the hospital’s Schwartz Center Rounds Committee.
Education & Training:
- 2010 BS in Psychology and Kinesiology, Gordon College
- 2015 MSW, Boston College
- 2013-2014 Clinical Social Work Internship, The Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
- 2014-2015 Clinical Social Work Internship, Catholic Charities Labouré Center
- 2018 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Appleton House, Room 301