McLean Hospital Title:
- Psychiatrist in Charge, Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Inpatient Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Lauren Broderick, MD, is a psychiatrist in charge at McLean Hospital’s Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Inpatient Program. Previously, Dr. Broderick was a psychiatry resident at the MGH/McLean Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program and completed training in dialectical behavioral therapy through McLean’s DBT Training Clinic.
Dr. Broderick is interested women’s mental health, borderline personality disorder, and the study of trauma and its impact on the lives of individuals and families.
Education & Training:
- 2010 BS in Neuroscience, Furman Univeristy
- 2015 MD, Cornell University
- 2015-2019 Adult Psychiatry Residency, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital
- 2017 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Proctor House, Room 324C