Luisa Barreto, PsyD
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Child and Adolescent OCD Institute
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Luisa Barreto, PsyD, is a post-doctoral fellow who works with children, adolescents, and families at McLean’s Child and Adolescent OCD Institute (OCDI Jr.). She specializes in providing cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and exposure and response prevention (ERP) therapy to youth with severe anxiety and OCD.
As a graduate student, Dr. Barreto also completed practicum trainings at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program (MAMP), a group-based outpatient program for youth with anxiety disorders and OCD, and at the McLean OCD Institute, working with adults with OCD.
Education & Training
- 2014 BA in Psychology, Emmanuel College
- 2015 EdM in Human Development and Psychology, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- 2017 MA in Mental Health Counseling, Boston College
- 2021 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, William James College
- 2020-2021 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care
- 2021-2022 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School