Lyndsey Moran, PhD
Assistant Psychologist, 3East Partial Hospital Program
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Lyndsey Moran, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in the 3East Partial Hospital Program and a clinical fellow in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She specializes in evidence-based cognitive behavior therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and prolonged exposure for adolescents and young adults with difficulties in emotion regulation, mood and anxiety disorders, PTSD, complex trauma, and co-occurring suicidal behaviors and non-suicidal self-injury.
Dr. Moran’s research focuses on developmental processes connecting emotion reactivity and regulation to risk and resilience across child development, as well as clinical evaluation of the effectiveness of DBT. In addition to her work at McLean Hospital, Dr. Moran is the associate director of DBT at the Boston Child Study Center.
Education & Training
- 2007 BA in Psychology, Dartmouth College
- 2016 PhD in Child Clinical Psychology, University of Washington
- 2015-2016 Clinical Psychology Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2016-2018 Clinical Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2018 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts