Lynne M. Kopeski, MSN, PMHCNS-BC
Nurse Director, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
Lynne M. Kopeski, MSN, PMHCNS-BC, is an advanced practice nurse with extensive experience in partial hospital programs, inpatient, and psychiatric liaison consultation.
Ms. Kopeski’s current interests include promoting healthy lifestyles and reducing risk of metabolic syndrome in people with psychiatric disorders through use of motivational interviewing and a shared decision-making model.
Education & Training
- 1974 AS in Nursing, Springfield Technical Community College
- 1977 BS in Nursing, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 1982 MSN in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, University of Virginia
- 1974 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1986 American Nursing Credentialing Center
- 1992 Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts