Mallory Dimler, PhD
Staff Psychologist, Klarman Eating Disorders Center
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Mallory Dimler, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist in Massachusetts. She conducts individual, group, and family therapy within a multidisciplinary team setting at the Klarman Eating Disorders Center. She specializes in the treatment of eating disorders and anxiety disorders among adolescent and young adult populations. Dr. Dimler utilizes evidence-based treatment methods in her practice, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT). She has specific interest in the application of exposure and response prevention (ERP) methods in the context of treating eating disorders.
Dr. Dimler is a member of the American Psychological Association (APA), the Association for Behavioral and Contextual Science (ABCS), and the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT).
Education & Training
- 2007 BA in Psychology, The College of New Jersey
- 2009 MA in Clinical Psychology, Suffolk University
- 2013 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Suffolk University
- 2012-2013 Pre-Doctoral Internship, May Institute
- 2013-2014 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Klarman Eating Disorders Center, McLean Hospital
- 2014 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts