McLean Hospital Title:
- Senior Clinical Team Manager, The Pavilion
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Marc J. Zuckerman, PhD, provides individual, couples, and family psychotherapy and comprehensive case management services in his staff position at The Pavilion at McLean Hospital and in his individual private practice. He is experienced in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
In his role at The Pavilion Dr. Zuckerman also works as part of a larger treatment team providing expert assessment and evaluation of patients to guide them towards comprehensive longer-term treatment programs to address their clinical needs.
Education & Training:
- 1991 BA in Psychology, University of Minnesota
- 1995 MS in Clinical Psychology, University of Miami
- 1998 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Miami
- 1997-1998 Psychology Internship, Tufts University/Boston VA Consortium
- 1998-1999 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Harvard Medical School/Cambridge Hospital
- 2000 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Wyman Building, Room 203