Mark Santello, PhD
Staff Psychologist, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Mark Santello, PhD, has been on staff at McLean Hospital since 1991. He has worked across the entire spectrum of care, from inpatient settings, through residential, day treatment, and outpatient centers.
Dr. Santello’s specific clinical areas of expertise include group therapy, CBT and related therapies, and dual diagnosis issues. As part of the HMS faculty, he has supervised psychiatry residents and psychology interns and post-doctoral fellows, as well as run seminars on group therapy and CBT skills.
Education & Training
- 1986 BA in Psychology, Yale University
- 1992 PhD in Psychology, University of Vermont
- 1991-1992 Pre-Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 1992-1993 Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychology, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 1993 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts