Marni Chanoff, MD
Clinical Associate, McLean OnTrack
- Lecturer on Psychiatry, Part-Time
Marni Chanoff, MD, is an integrative psychiatrist combining Western psychiatry practices, Eastern approaches, ketamine-assisted psychotherapy, nutritional psychiatry, and culinary and lifestyle medicine. Dr. Chanoff founded and co-leads the integrative wellness group at McLean OnTrack. She is founder and CEO of Joy In Health, an integrative mental health and ketamine-assisted psychotherapy practice, empowering people to work towards their health goals with an innovative team approach. She also writes and lectures nationally on integrative mental health, and is regularly called on for media commentary.
Dr. Chanoff completed residency at Harvard’s MGH/McLean Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, receiving the Mel Kayce Award for Excellence in Psychotherapy. She completed fellowships at The MGH Center for Psychoanalytic Studies and Harvard University Health Services. Following her training, she joined the clinical faculty at McLean Hospital as a psychiatrist in charge for the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program. Dr. Chanoff completed her Ayurvedic studies at the Kripalu School of Ayurveda.
Education & Training
- 1997 BHS, University of Miami
- 2002 MD, University of Miami School of Medicine
- 2003-2006 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2004 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2007 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology