Marni Chanoff, MD
Clinical Associate, McLean OnTrack
- Lecturer on Psychiatry, Part-Time
Marni Chanoff, MD, is an integrative psychiatrist combining Western psychiatry practices, Eastern approaches, nutritional psychiatry, and culinary and lifestyle medicine. Dr. Chanoff founded and co-leads the integrative wellness group at McLean OnTrack. She founded the integrative mental health program, Joy in Health, an online educational and health coaching program to teach, inspire, and empower people to work towards their health goals in their own home. She also has a clinical and consulting private practice, and writes and lectures nationally on integrative mental health.
Dr. Chanoff completed residency at Harvard’s MGH/McLean Adult Psychiatry Training Program, receiving the Mel Kayce Award for Excellence in Psychotherapy. She completed fellowships at The MGH Center for Psychoanalytic Studies and Harvard University Health Services. Following her training, she joined the clinical faculty at McLean Hospital as a psychiatrist in charge for the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program. Dr. Chanoff completed her Ayurvedic studies at the Kripalu School of Ayurveda.
Education & Training
- 1997 BHS, University of Miami
- 2002 MD, University of Miami School of Medicine
- 2003-2006 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2004 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2007 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology