Mary Ellen J. Crowley, PhD
Clinical Staff Associate, The Pavilion
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Dr. Crowley is an associate psychologist at McLean Hospital and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She is the former clinical coordinator of McLean Hospital’s adult eating disorders specialty track.
In addition to her work at The Pavilion, Dr. Crowley maintains a private practice in Lexington, Massachusetts. She regularly lectures, presents, and publishes on the topic of eating disorders and consults for various Boston area hospitals and schools.
Education & Training
- 1994 BA in Psychology, Bucknell University
- 1997 MS in Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- 2000 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- 1999-2000 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2000-2001 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider, Commonwealth of Massachusetts (#7921)