McLean Hospital Title:
- Staff Psychologist, 3East Partial Hospital Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Meaghan Creedon, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist at the 3East Partial Hospital Program and the 3East DBT trauma and exposure track, which provides state of the art dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and exposure therapies to address co-occurring anxiety, depression, PTSD, and suicidal and self-harm behaviors. She is also an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Creedon earned her doctorate in clinical psychology at the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology before completing her clinical fellowship McLean SouthEast/Harvard Medical School and South Shore Mental Health. She completed her post-doctoral fellowship at McLean Hospital’s Klarman Eating Disorders Center. Dr. Creedon specializes in cognitive behavior therapy and DBT for youth with anxiety and mood disorders and their families.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BA in Interdisciplinary Studies, Bates College
- 2013 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- 2011-2012 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Adolescent Continuing Care Unit, UMass Medical Center
- 2012-2013 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean SouthEast Adult Partial Hospital Program and Adult Psychiatry Inpatient Program, McLean Hospital, South Shore Community Mental Health Center
- 2013-2014 Post Doctoral Fellowship, Klarman Eating Disorders Center, McLean Hospital
- 2013 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - White Building, Room 106