McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Psychologist, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Meghan Schreck, PhD, is a clinical psychologist with expertise in treating obsessive compulsive and related disorders, anxiety disorders, and tic disorders across the lifespan. Dr. Schreck’s clinical work is grounded in cognitive behavior therapy, exposure and response prevention therapy, and acceptance-based strategies.
Dr. Schreck is a behavior therapist at the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute (OCDI) and conducts research in the Office of Clinical Assessment and Research at the OCDI. Her research interests include better understanding the classification of OCD using advanced statistical methods, including latent class analysis and structural equation modeling, and mechanisms of change in treatment for OCD.
Education & Training:
- 2006 BA, Brown University
- 2017 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Vermont
- 2016-2017 Clinical Psychology Pre-Doctoral Internship, Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- 2017-2018 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, OCD Institute, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2019 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Orchard House, Room 304