McLean Hospital Title:
- Senior Director, Simches Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Lecturer on Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Michael Macht-Greenberg, PhD, MPH, is an accomplished clinician-executive dedicated to overseeing the delivery of patient-centered, integrated care across behavioral health, primary care, medicine, and surgical services. He has had demonstrated, measurable success improving clinical outcomes, access to care, and patient satisfaction metrics by creating highly engaged and motivated teams of colleagues. Dr. Macht-Greenberg has significant experience working with academic medical centers, community hospitals, private psychiatric facilities, and large physicians’ organizations. He is known for open door leadership and for building strong relationships.
Presently, Dr. Macht-Greenberg oversees administration and business operations for clinical services in the Simches Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. This includes human resources, financial management, and regulatory affairs. He coordinates quality management strategies and activities, and assists with marketing, business development, strategy development, planning, and implementation.
Education & Training:
- 1984 BA in Psychology, Brandeis University
- 1990 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Yeshiva University
- 2000 MPH in Healthcare Management, Harvard University
- 1989-1990 Pre-Doctoral Internship, New England Memorial Hospital
Belmont campus - Academic Center, Room 202