Michael Macht-Greenberg, PhD, MPH
Chief Operating Officer
- Lecturer on Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Michael Macht-Greenberg, PhD, MPH, is an accomplished clinician-executive dedicated to overseeing the delivery of patient-centered, integrated care across behavioral health, primary care, medicine, and surgical services. He has had demonstrated, measurable success improving clinical outcomes, access to care, and patient satisfaction metrics by creating highly engaged and motivated teams of colleagues.
Dr. Macht-Greenberg has significant experience working with academic medical centers, community hospitals, private psychiatric facilities, and large physicians’ organizations. He is known for open door leadership and for building strong relationships. Currently, he is the chief operating officer at McLean Hospital. Previously, he oversaw administration and business operations for clinical services in McLean’s Simches Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Education & Training
- 1984 BA in Psychology, Brandeis University
- 1990 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Yeshiva University
- 2000 MPH in Healthcare Management, Harvard University
- 1989-1990 Pre-Doctoral Internship, New England Memorial Hospital