Michelle Silverman, PhD
Post-Doctoral Fellow, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Michelle Silverman, PhD, is a post-doctoral fellow who works with children, teens, and parents in the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program. She specializes in providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and exposure and response prevention therapy (ERP) to youth with anxiety and obsessive compulsive spectrum disorders.
Dr. Silverman is also a member of the McLean School Consultation Service, which trains educators and school mental health staff around Massachusetts in the use of scientifically proven mental health interventions.
Education & Training
- 2010 BA in Psychology, Bates College
- 2015 MA, EdM in School Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- 2019 PhD in School Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- 2018-2019 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2019-2020 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School