Mills Smith-Millman, PhD
Staff Psychologist, McLean School Consultation Service
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Mills Smith-Millman, PhD, is a staff psychologist with the McLean School Consultation Service, which trains educators and school mental health staff around Massachusetts in the use of scientifically proven mental health interventions.
Dr. Smith-Millman specializes in improving the delivery of mental health services to students in K-12 schools.
Education & Training
- 2010 BA in Psychology, Clark University
- 2015 MA in Psychology, Miami University
- 2019 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Miami University
- 2018-2019 Pre-Doctoral Internship, National Center for School Mental Health, University of Maryland Baltimore