Nancy A. Huxley, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Nancy A. Huxley, PhD, has 30 years of research and clinical experience with bipolar and psychotic disorders. She additionally has extensive experience developing and administering inpatient and outpatient group therapy programs.
Dr. Huxley co-developed the McLean GetFit Together fitness program and is actively involved in developing and supporting opportunities for persons with lived experience including a training program at McLean Hospital for certified peer specialists.
Education & Training
- 1986 BA, Wheaton College
- 1993 MA in Clinical Psychology, University of Pittsburgh
- 1997 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Pittsburgh
- 1995-1996 Clinical Psychology Internship, McLean Hospital
- 1996-1997 Clinical Research Fellowship, McLean Hospital
- 1997-1998 Clinical Psychology Fellowship, McLean Hospital
- 2001-2003 Harvard Medical School Scholars Fellowship, Harvard Medical School
- 1998 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts