Nayeon Lee, PhD
Research Fellow, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory
- Research Fellow in Psychiatry
Nayeon Lee, PhD, graduated and obtained a PhD in life science and biotechnology from the CHA University, Korea, in 2014. She joined the Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory at McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School in 2016 as a post-doctoral fellow.
Dr. Lee’s primary research is focused on studying therapeutic effect of stem cells and neuronal degenerative diseases. She also explores a modulator that controls cellular proliferation and differentiation.
Education & Training
- 2005 BS in Microbiology, Dong Eui University, Korea
- 2010 MS in Developmental Biology, CHA University, Korea
- 2014 PhD in Developmental Biology, CHA University, Korea
- 2015-2016 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Seoul National University, Korea
- 2016-Present Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, McLean Hospital