Nicole A. Rice, DNP, MSN, BSN, RN
Nursing Director, McLean SouthEast at Oak Street Depression and Anxiety Adult Inpatient Program
Nicole A. Rice DNP, MSN, BSN, RN, is the nursing director of the McLean SouthEast at Oak Street Depression and Anxiety Adult Inpatient Program. She joined the McLean team in May 2021. She is excited to bring her strong educational background, as well as many years of nursing experience in mental health, medical/surgical, and addiction services, to this prestigious organization.
Ms. Rice is dedicated to patients receiving quality care, and providing an environment for staff to feel engaged and supported in the workplace. She is an active member of the American Nurse’s Association and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
Education & Training
- 1997 AD in Nursing, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Nursing
- 2009 BS in Nursing, Emmanuel College
- 2013 MS in Nursing with focus in Education, St. Joseph’s College of Maine
- 2019 Doctorate of Nursing Practice with focus in Leadership, Capella College
- 1997 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration of Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts