McLean Hospital Title:
- Nurse Manager, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program
- Interim Nurse Manager, Clinical Evaluation Center
Nicole Visaggio, RN, began working at McLean Hospital as a mental health specialist in 2001. Over time she has been a registered nurse, clinical coordinator, and now nurse manager, all at the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program.
Ms. Visaggio is the author of two research articles in journal publications. She is also a member of multiple committees throughout the hospital.
Education & Training:
- 2001 BA in Psychology, Boston University
- 2005 AD in Nursing, Laboure College
- 2015 BA in Nursing, University of Massachusetts Boston
- 2005 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room 122