McLean Hospital Title:
- Lead Clinical Social Worker, Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Outpatient Clinic
Noa Kupfer, LICSW, is an outpatient therapist in the Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Outpatient Clinic in McLean’s Adult Outpatient Services. She began her career at McLean first working in the social work float pool before transitioning to the inpatient addiction medical detox program.
Ms. Kupfer’s clinical interests include substance use and co-occurring disorders, women’s mental health, and domestic and intimate partner abuse. She also supervises social workers pursuing their independent license.
Education & Training:
- 2013 BA, Lesley University
- 2015 MSW, Columbia University
- 2018 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2019 Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, State of New York
- 2020 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, District of Columbia
Belmont campus - Service Building