Omotola T’Sarumi, MD
Psychiatrist in Charge, North Belknap Adult Inpatient Program
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Omotola T’Sarumi, MD, is a psychiatrist in charge in McLean Hospital’s Center of Excellence in Depression and Anxiety Disorders. Dr. T’Sarumi completed her medical degree at Xavier University School of Medicine and is fellowship-trained in addiction psychiatry.
In her current role, Dr. T’Sarumi manages patients with substance use disorders and co-occurring conditions, such as mood disorders, anxiety, and personality disorders. Her area of interest is in treating patients with mood disorders, suicide, and addiction.
Education & Training
- 2002 BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Georgia
- 2009 MD, Xavier University School of Medicine
- 2015-2019 Residency in Psychiatry, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons/New York City Hospital
- 2019-2020 Fellowship in Addiction Psychiatry, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2018 Medical License, State of Connecticut
- 2019 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2019 Medical License, State of New Jersey
- 2019 Medical License, State Medical Board of Ohio
- 2020 Medical License, State of New York