McLean Hospital Title:
- Nurse Practitioner, Hill Center for Women
Patricia Mangones, PMHNP-BC, is a nurse practitioner at the Hill Center for Women, a residential and partial hospital program, where she works on a multidisciplinary team. In this capacity, she provides trauma-informed medication management in individual treatment and facilitates dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and skill-based PTSD groups.
Ms. Mangones began her career at McLean Hospital in 2013 as a staff nurse for the Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Inpatient Program. She is a member of the Interdisciplinary Recovery Oriented Practices (IROP) Committee and has been a preceptor for psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner students.
Education & Training:
- 2004 BA in Psychology and Sociology, University of Pennsylvania
- 2007 MSW, Columbia University
- 2012 BSN, Northeastern University
- 2015 MSN, Northeastern University
- 2009 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2013 Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2015 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2015 MCSR Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2015 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nursing Credentialing Center
Belmont campus - Hill Center, Room 07