Paulina Loo, MD, MPH
Medical Director, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Part-Time
Paulina Loo, MD, is the medical director at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program (MAMP). She provides evaluation and medication management for the children and adolescents who are treated at MAMP. Dr. Loo also collaborates with the clinical staff at a local high school. She has a strong interest in health care disparities as well as resilience in children.
Prior to joining the staff at McLean, Dr. Loo was the clinical director of the three children’s psychiatric hospitals run by the New York State Office of Mental Health, which operated a number of both inpatient and outpatient services. Before that, she was the medical director of a school-based mental health service operated by New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- 1988 BS, Haverford College
- 1992 MD, Stony Brook School of Medicine
- 2007 MPH, Mailman School of Public Health
- 1992-1995 Psychiatry Residency, New York University Medical Center
- 1995-1997 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, New York University Medical Center
- 1997-1998 Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, New York University Medical Center
- 1997, 2007, 2018 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 1998, 2008, 2018 Child Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2014 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts