R. Meredith Elkins, PhD
Program Director, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
R. Meredith Elkins, PhD, is a clinical psychologist specializing in the cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety, mood, and related disorders in children, adolescents, and young adults. She is experienced in providing evidence-based interventions through individual, group, family, and behavioral parent training formats. Dr. Elkins has established integrated lines of research encompassing the development, identification, and treatment of anxiety disorders in childhood.
Dr. Elkins is currently a program director at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program (MAMP), an intensive group-based outpatient program for children and adolescents with anxiety disorders and OCD.
Education & Training
- 2006 BA in Psychology, Washington and Lee University
- 2010 MA in Psychology, Boston University
- 2016 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2015-2016 Pre-Doctoral Internship, New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine
- 2016-2017 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Columbia University Medical Center
- 2017 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Licensed Psychologist, New York State