McLean Hospital Title:
- Research Associate, Geriatric Psychiatry Research Program
- Assistant in Psychology, Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing Service
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Research Associate in Psychiatry
Dr. Regan Patrick received his PhD in psychology from McMaster University, where his research examining the cognitive and neural mechanisms of schizophrenia was funded by the prestigious Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). He went on to complete an APA-accredited internship at the Medical University of South Carolina, with an emphasis in neuropsychological assessment and research. Dr. Patrick then completed a fellowship in adult and geriatric neuropsychology at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Patrick has continued at McLean Hospital and now holds a clinical and research position within the Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry and the Neuropsychology Department. His clinical work focuses on neuropsychological and psychodiagnostic assessment in adult and geriatric patients. His research uses cognitive and brain imaging techniques to better understand the causes and consequences of psychiatric and neurocognitive disorders.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BA in Psychology, University of Saskatchewan
- 2014 PhD in Psychology, McMaster University
- 2013-2014 APA-Accredited Clinical Psychology Internship, Neuropsychology Track, Medical University of South Carolina & Charleston VAMC
- 2014-2016 Fellowship in Adult and Geriatric Neuropsychology, McLean Hospital
- 2016 Licensed Clinical Psychologist, State of South Carolina
Belmont campus - South Belknap, Room G13