Robert Wall, FNP, APMHNP
Prescriptive Authority Nurse, Borden Cottage
Robert Wall, FNP, APMHNP, is published in areas of mindfulness meditation and its effects, trauma, and Tai Chi. Mr. Wall is ordained in a Buddhist lineage and has served in that role as a chaplain at Mass General Hospital. As a psychiatric nurse practitioner, he is a member of the American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacologists (ASCP). He has a specialty as a nurse practitioner in hospice and palliative care.
Mr. Wall is certified through Harvard’s Osha Institute and Tree of Life Tai Chi to teach HMS Tai Chi Eight Ingredients Protocol. As a family nurse practitioner, he has fifteen years of experience in primary care.
Education & Training
- 1976 BS in Business Administration, University of New Hampshire
- 1982 Master of Divinity, Episcopal Divinity School
- 2005 MS in Nursing, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- 2005 Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- 2006 Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- 2013 Registered Nurse, Maine State Board of Nursing
- 2013 Advance Practice Registered Nurse-Certified Nurse Practitioner, Maine State Board of Nursing
- 2016 Advanced Clinical Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner, Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association