Ruth Reibstein, EdD
Program Director, Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Partial Hospital Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Ruth Reibstein, EdD, is program director of the Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital. She is also an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Reibstein’s primary interests include integrated treatment for addiction, mood and anxiety disorders, women’s recovery issues, and mindfulness group therapy skills. She also enjoys training and supervision of clinical staff and students.
Education & Training
- 1980 BA, Binghamton University
- 1981 MEd, Boston University
- 1989 EdD, Boston University
- 1991 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts