McLean Hospital Title:
- Psychologist, 3East Partial Hospital Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Ryan J. Madigan, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist at the 3East Partial Hospital Program, and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Madigan is also the co-founder for of the 3East DBT trauma and exposure track, which provides state-of-the-art DBT and exposure therapies to address coexisting anxiety, depression, PTSD, and suicidal and self-harm behaviors. He is the founder and director of the Boston Child Study Center - Boston & Los Angeles, evidence-based treatment, training, and research centers dedicated to expanding access to cutting-edge services for youth and families.
Dr. Madigan earned his doctorate in clinical psychology at Rutgers University before completing his clinical fellowship in pediatric psychology at Harvard Medical School/Boston Children’s Hospital and his post-doctoral fellowship at Boston University’s Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders. He specializes in cognitive behavior therapy and dialectical behavior therapy for youth with anxiety and mood disorders.
Education & Training:
- 2005 BA in Psychology, Fairfield University
- 2009 PsyM in Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University
- 2011 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University
- 2010-2011 Pre-Doctoral Clinical Fellowship in Pediatric Psychology, Harvard Medical School/Boston Children’s Hospital
- 2011-2013 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Boston University
- 2014 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - White Building, Room 002