McLean Hospital Title:
- Research Fellow, Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Research Fellow in Psychiatry
Samantha R. Linton, PhD, is a post-doctoral research fellow in the Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience, directed by Diego A. Pizzagalli, PhD. Dr. Linton completed her doctoral degree at the University of Sheffield, UK, where she examined various neural correlates of adolescent emotion processing as part of Dr. Liat Levita’s Developmental Affective Neuroscience Laboratory.
Dr. Linton’s current research is focused on understanding how anxiety and depression impact neural correlates and how this information could have implications for treatment. To address these questions, she uses an integrative approach which combines electrophysiological and behavioral techniques to examine various endophenotypes of depression.
Education & Training:
- 2013 BSc in Psychology, University of Sheffield
- 2015 MSc in Psychological Research Methods, University of Sheffield
- 2019 PhD in Psychology, University of Sheffield
Belmont campus - de Marneffe Building, Room 233A