Sandra Nasabzadeh, LICSW
Outpatient Therapist, Child and Adolescent Outpatient Services
Sandra Nasabzadeh, LICSW, has worked in the field of social work for ten years in Massachusetts, Washington DC, and Maryland. She began her career providing in-home family therapy and mentoring to families across the south shore of Massachusetts. As part of her graduate program, she completed internships at Boston Children’s Hospital and the Social Work Department at Scituate Middle and Senior High School.
After receiving her graduate degree, Ms. Nasabzadeh completed a clinical social work fellowship at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC. In a neurosurgery acute care setting, she provided collaborative social work services to patients and families, including emotional support and discharge planning. Following this, she worked at a mental health center in Maryland, where she provided individual and group psychotherapy to adults, children, and adolescents. In 2020, she returned to Massachusetts and is now a psychotherapist at McLean’s Child and Adolescent Outpatient Services, where she provides individual therapy and runs DBT skills training groups for high school students.
Education & Training
- 2008 BA in Psychology, Brandeis University
- 2012 MSW, Boston College
- 2010-2011 MSW Internship, Social Work Department, Cohasset Middle and High Schools
- 2011-2012 MSW Internship, Child Protection Clinical Services, Boston Children’s Hospital
- 2012-2013 Fellowship in Clinical Social Work, Washington Hospital Center
- 2019 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts