Shalisha Crouch, PMHNP-BC
Nurse Practitioner in Charge, McLean SouthEast at Oak Street Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Adult Inpatient Program
Shalisha Crouch, PMHNP-BC, earned her BA degree in psychology at Syracuse University in New York. She then returned to Boston, and worked as a counselor and case manager at various facilities funded by the Department of Mental Health, with all age spans and a variety of cultures. She later completed both BSN and MSN degrees at Regis College in Weston, Massachusetts, with a specialty in psychiatric mental health nursing.
Ms. Crouch has worked in a variety of levels of care, including outpatient clinic, community health center, partial hospital program, residential, dual diagnosis treatment, and inpatient units. Her strengths include working with vulnerable populations, those with severe and persistent mental illness, psychotic disorders, dually diagnosed patients, and individuals affected by traumatic experiences.
Education & Training
- 1999 BA in Psychology, Syracuse University
- 2008 BS in Nursing, Regis College
- 2009 MSN in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Regis College
- 2008 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2009 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2009 MCSR Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2019 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center