McLean Hospital Title:
- Research Fellow, Psychosis Neurobiology Laboratory
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Research Fellow in Psychiatry
Shi Yu Chan, PhD, joined the Psychosis Neurobiology Laboratory led by Dr. Mei-Hua Hall in 2018 as a post-doctoral research fellow. Her research involves the longitudinal analysis of neuroimaging data, and associations between resting state functional connectivity, cognitive measures, and clinical scales.
Dr. Chan obtained her PhD at the Neurobiology and Experimental Therapeutics lab at the University of Oxford. Her doctoral work investigated the mechanisms underlying the psychotropic effects of minocycline through a combination of molecular, metabolomic, and psychological techniques.
Education & Training:
- 2013 BSc in Life Sciences, National University of Singapore
- 2018 DPhil in Psychiatry, University of Oxford
- 2014-2019 A*STAR (Singapore) National Science Scholarship (PhD)
Belmont campus - North Belknap, Room G21